Free Shipping on Most Orders*
< Go Back View All Table Lamps

Cut Glass Urn with Brass Accents Table Lamp Set of 2

- Style # T4688-T4688
$299.98 CAD
  • Free Shipping*
  • Low Price Guarantee

The extraordinary beauty of cut glass lifts any decor with this set of two glass and brass table lamps.

More Details >
Houzz
Cut Glass Urn with Brass Accents Table Lamp Set of 2 more views
Product Details

Beautifully cut glass catches the light in the most handsome of ways on this set of two glass and brass table lamps. Brass accents give it a regal look and feel. The classically shaped shade adds to its graceful presence.

• Each lamp overall: 26 1/2" high. Base is 6" wide. Shade is 7" at top x 15" at bottom x 11" on the slant.
  • Each uses one maximum 100 watt standard base bulb (not included). On-off socket switch.
  • Set of two table lamps from Regency Hill.
  • Cut glass base. Brass finish metal accents on base, finial, and lamp neck.
  • Flared Empire-style white-cream shade on top.
  • Each includes 8' clear cord.

Related Videos

Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
We were looking to replace old house lamps and these count my wifes eye so we purchased them. We have found that lamps plus has a large selection to chose from. They give you choices from high end to low end, so as you are deciding for your projects your able to adjust cost and stay within budget! Lamps plus will remain on the top site for our need's.
Donald B on Jul 7, 2018
Bought new sofa.
Mary D on Jun 11, 2018
We were looking to replace old house lamps and these count my wifes eye so we purchased them. We have found that lamps plus has a large selection to chose from. They give you choices from high end to low end, so as you are deciding for your projects your able to adjust cost and stay within budget! Lamps plus will remain on the top site for our need's.
Donald B on Jul 7, 2018
I already have two of these and need 4. Also, the price is very reasonable for the quality of this lamp. Most crystal lamps are at least $200 each.
Linda W on Jun 23, 2018
Bought new sofa.
Mary D on Jun 11, 2018
Moving and wanted something new and nice looking.
Thelma C on May 5, 2018
I already have two of these and need 4. Also, the price is very reasonable for the quality of this lamp. Most crystal lamps are at least $200 each.
Linda W on Jun 23, 2018
Moving and wanted something new and nice looking.
Thelma C on May 5, 2018
How much does each lamp weigh?
A shopper on Jun 14, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi, each lamp weighs about 8 lbs.
Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this item. Write Review