Free Shipping on Most Orders*
< Go Back View All Lamp Shades

Organic Nest Giclee Clip-On Set of Four Shades 3x6x4 3/4

- Style # 44428-T5879
$67.01CAD
  • Ships Free with Orders Over $75.00CAD*
  • Low Price Guarantee

With the look of twisted branches and exceptional texture, this set of 4 Organic Nest giclee print lamp shades feature clip-on style fittings finished in polished brass.

More Details >
Organic Nest Giclee Clip-On Set of Four Shades 3x6x4 3/4
Product Details

These eye-catching clip-on shades are made using the giclee print process. The giclee printing process allows for the precise reproduction of rich color. Recommended for use with maximum 25 watt incandescent candelabra bulbs, or LED candelabra bulbs. Price is for 4 shades. U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.

• Each shade is 3" across the top x 6" across the bottom x 5" on the slant x 5" high.
  • Polished brass finish clip-on fitters.
  • Set of four clip-on style tapering lamp shades.
  • Custom giclee printed Organic Nest pattern.
  • Recommended for use with maximum 25 watt incandescent candelabra bulbs, or LED candelabra bulbs.
  • Please note, the shade uses a printed pattern only.

Related Videos

Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
This is a very unusual design to match my unique chandelier and hopefully allow the beautiful amber/bronze lighting to shine through this unique shade.
Pamela K on Oct 18, 2017
This is a very unusual design to match my unique chandelier and hopefully allow the beautiful amber/bronze lighting to shine through this unique shade.
Pamela K on Oct 18, 2017
Are these shades open in the back? I need them to clip on a light bar vertically
A shopper on Oct 26, 2017
BEST ANSWER: I'm sorry, these shades are not open in the back. These are clip on shades for a chandelier.
Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this item. Write Review